Return and exchange policy
Our main objective is that your purchases at Ciot provide you with both satisfaction and pleasure. If you were to return or exchange some merchandise, here are, as an indication, some of the parameters to consider:
- All merchandise returned or exchanged must be in its original state, implying that the product, in any situation, should not have been installed;
- We will only accept full and unopened boxes; material will be inspected by Ciot staff for original condition and packaging:
- If you receive a product that is damaged, you must report the damage to Ciot within 2 business days in order to get a replacement, exchange, or refund.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges of natural stones that have been pre-selected and categorized for colour or layout uniformity;
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges of installation products such as adhesive, cement, etc... during the period of October 15th to April 15th;
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges of goods bought on -liquidation- as well as goods specially ordered (this includes stone cutting and manufacturing);
- Merchandise must be returned at the receiving / shipping counter; please do not leave merchandise in our warehouse without your signed copy of the Ciot Merchandise Return form.
- You must submit the original copy of your bill of purchase;
- We accept returns and exchanges within a period of 30 days following the date of purchase;
- The credit or refund will be issued according to the original method of payment;
- Depending on the nature of the goods, handling / restocking fees ranging from 15% to 30% will be applied;
- All samples returned in good condition will be credited without handling / restocking fees.