Granite is an entirely natural stone that is engineered by nature itself. Its unique granular composition, color mix and aspect will change depending on the amount of quartz (up to 60%) and the size of the minerals it contains. This varies from region to region. Did we mention it’s also durable and heat resistant?
- Application : Exterior Cladding, Floor, Heated Floor, Wall
- Color Variation : Moderate (V2)
- Commercial Denomination : Granite
- Destination : Exterior, Interior, Submerged area, Wet area
- Usage : Commercial, Commercial-Light Traffic, Residential