Engineered stone, also known as agglomerate stone, is a composite material made of natural stone bound together by an adhesive. At least 90% of this material is actual natural stone; enabling the mix different colors of marble or quartzite that results in a truly unique surface. Engineering natural stone also means making it more resistant to heat and scratches.
- Application : Floor, Heated Floor, Wall
- Color Variation : Moderate (V2)
- Commercial Denomination : Engineered Stone
- Destination : Interior, Wet area
- Usage : Commercial, Commercial-Light Traffic, Residential