Olim is a full-body unglazed porcelain stoneware inspired by a number of natural stones whose main feature is the longitudinal veins.
The very particular graphics vaguely recall fossil wood and, by looking at the slab horizontally, some types of rock stratifications. The surface structure is slightly undulated and in the most excavated parts, bright effects can be seen that make this product pleasantly elegant and soft to the touch. Olim is an elegant material with timeless charm, capable of making any interior exclusive and refined.
- Application : Floor, Wall
Installation and Maintenance
- Edges / Profiles : Rectified
- Mohs Hardness (EN 101) : 8
- Color Variation : High (V3)
- Commercial Denomination : Colored Body Porcelain
- Destination : Interior, Wet area
- Sustainability : LEED
- Usage : Commercial, Commercial-Light Traffic, Residential
- DIN 51130 : 1206
- ANSI A137.1 Tile Slip Test (D.C.O.F.) : >= 0.42 (Conform)